Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Alberta PC's Are Just Like Federal Liberals

Started by Anonymous, March 21, 2014, 03:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

They see themselves as the natural governing party and have thrown their third leader under the bus in 8 years. The PC's need some time in the penalty box.

The acting premier is my own MLA Dave Hancock.

Odinson

Shen Li wants to keep her earnings...

Commies say that what if you suddenly lose everything, you will appreciate welfare...

Strong educated persons can always find a job in my opinion.

I dont need much.. Food, a nice house, a car and some money to fund my projects. A nest egg to use when I´m retired.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Shen Li wants to keep her earnings...

Commies say that what if you suddenly lose everything, you will appreciate welfare...

I dont need much.. Food, a nice house, a car and some money to fund my projects. A nest egg to use when I´m retired.

Yeah, thanks for your knowledge and input. :roll:

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I didnt mean it as an insult.

Just saying that real go-getters will always earn sufficient amount of money.

I mean there are plenty of job opportunities for me... Ranging from africa to northern-Norway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

I mean there are plenty of job opportunities for me... Ranging from africa to northern-Norway.

Nothing to do with our provincial politics.

Obvious Li

i have extreme doubts that you work at all...it is not possible to hold a job and be here as much as you are.....so cut the bullshit......you are some chubby little snot nosed high school drop out hiding in your parents basement....stop watching so much TV.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i have extreme doubts that you work at all...it is not possible to hold a job and be here as much as you are.....so cut the bullshit......you are some chubby little snot nosed high school drop out hiding in your parents basement....stop watching so much TV.

I wanted a discussion about the similarities between our provincial PC's and the federal Grits. However, Odinson successfully got another thread off topic.

Obvious Li

I wanted a discussion about the similarities between our provincial PC's and the federal Grits. However, Odinson successfully got another thread off topic.

[/b]

that is why i asked what i did in my PM....that was GG's specialty...but i take your word he is not who i thyought....but i am getting tired of his continuous bullshit in every thread...was funny for a while.....now not so much

Odinson

Believe me. I´m not liking this job at all. I liked being an electrician or a soldier.

I feel chained all the time.

Odinson

I always do that.. :D

You do not speak about the issues that interest me so I have to derail your threads. :D

Renee

You do not speak about the issues that interest me so I have to derail your threads. :D

And this is why so many posters on VF want to see you and a few other in a dumpster. But alas there is no dumpster and your endless prattle continues. Maybe someone (you or the mods) will wise up eventually.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

And this is why so many posters on VF want to see you and a few other in a dumpster. But alas there is no dumpster and your endless prattle continues. Maybe someone (you or the mods) will wise up eventually.

Could you please read between the lines with me like I do with you?

Leopardsocks hates me for my girlfriend posts... I want to say those things. I kinda like her. The world has ended when a man cannot speak about his woman.

Anonymous

Renee, I can totally understand why you don't like Leo. He's rude to you for no reason. However, his dumpster idea has merit in my opinion.

Odinson

Renee, I can totally understand why you don't like Leo. He's rude to you for no reason. However, his dumpster idea has merit in my opinion.

His assault rifle argument pretty much sums it up.

Odinson

[/b]

that is why i asked what i did in my PM....that was GG's specialty...but i take your word he is not who i thyought....but i am getting tired of his continuous bullshit in every thread...was funny for a while.....now not so much

Fucking asian fetish loser... shove that beer up on your ass... Fucking subhuman!